Bridges Bali Job Career
HHRMA Job Career Bali – Bridges Bali set on seven levels overlooking the gently flowing Wos River, bridges is one of Ubud’s culinary destinations. Ideal spot for memorable dining, a glass of wine with good friends or celebrating romance and to indulge yourself.
About Bridges Bali
Designed and built by Tjokorda Gede Oka Artha Ardana Sukawati (Tjok Ace) in a joint project with his brother Tjokorda Gede Putra Sukawati, the in 1987 opened restaurant was originally named Bridge Café. The multi leveled restaurant has witnessed the growth of Ubud.
In 2008, the restaurant was handed over to the two oldest sons Tjokorda Gede Agung Ichiro Sukawati (Tjok Agung) and Tjokorda Gede Dharma Putra Sukawati, both of whom have graduated from universities abroad.
Under the management of Claude Chouinard, the place was completely redesigned within a period of nine months and opened its doors on 9 December 2010. Since then, bridges welcomes guests from all over the world and has become a first class destination in Bali. It is the perfect location for encounters, for relaxing and also for a little bit of self-indulgence. And it continues to grow – new projects are coming soon, watch this space!
HHRMA Job Career Bali
Bridges Bali, a casual fine dining in Ubud is looking for potential candidate to fill the position as:
MARKETING COMMUNICATION ASSOCIATE
- Map out social media strategies and adjust them by testing and reviewing metrics.
- Develop concepts, campaigns and user engagement ideas.
- Follow-up of graphic designer briefing & coordination of the validation process.
- Project management: plan, prepare, implement and follow-up
- Watchdog for identity and branding.
- Drive and manage online advertising through all social media accounts with the goal of driving brand awareness and engaging audience.
- Responds to posts or comments on social media to bring value to user’s interactions.
- Post and interacts with local or relevant organizations and interest groups.
- Increase fan-base and interactions in the company’s online social networks.
- Draft and manage comprehensive editorial calendar across social media networks.
- Visit each ZJR products/companies in Ubud every week to collect marketing materials.
- Video promotion campaigns, create short promotional videos accordingly for each company’s social media accounts.
- Weekend tasks of social media engagement and direct interaction with followers via direct social media inquiry messages.
- Support the implementation of the yearly communication activities.
- Completes other communications projects as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- Very good English writing skills
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Computer literate: Microsoft Windows & Office suite of -applications
- Interest in Social media & applications
- Open minded, full of ideas
- Excellence in teamwork, with management & staff
- Basic skills in Photoshop is an advantage
- least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Email to us
We need urgently to join with our team, if you are suitable and interested please kindly to send your CV / Resume and latest photograph to : [email protected]
Please put “Position – Name” in the email subject line and Only shortlist candidates will be notified.