Dark Matter Career
It’s the opportunity to work with the world’s best minds for an important purpose: innovations that make a smart and safe digital world. This purpose-driven work starts at home in the UAE, the country most at risk of cyberattacks, because it does not, as yet, have the same digital protections as the rest of the world. DarkMatter is changing that.
Career with us
Dark Matter is looking for motivated talents to join the dynamic team in the following position:
Cryptography Hardware Engineer
- Design, implement and deploy cryptographic algorithms on hardware covering but not limited to: post-quantum cryptosystems and stream ciphers.
- Conduct research and development in hardware implementation and optimization and side-channel analysis and countermeasures.
- Perform security assessments of either crypto-primitives or cryptosystems at the theoretical and implementation level.
- Work closely with the secure communications team and other teams in the organization to design end-to-end secure communication protocols using state-of-the art and customized cryptographic algorithms and primitives.
- Be involved in the integration of developed cryptosystems within DarkMatter products.
- Enjoy all the cultural, educational and travel opportunities Abu Dhabi offers
- MSc or PhD degree in Cryptography, Applied Cryptography, Information Theory and Mathematics, Computer Science or any relevant Engineering degree.
- Extensive experience developing in FPGA and/or ASIC.
- Strong foundations in semiconductors, computer architecture and embedded systems.
- Deep understanding of various hardware security vulnerabilities and threats.
We need urgently to join with our team, if you are suitable and interested please kindly to send your CV / Resume and latest photograph to : Dark Matter
Please put “Position – Name” in the email subject line and Only shortlist candidates will be notified.