H Sovereign Bali Hotel
H Sovereign Bali is a boutique hotel that celebrates taking contemporary elegance to the next level. It is fresh and edgy design concept that puts a playful twist on the traditions of tropical architecture. The hotel has been created for business and pleasure with clearly defined facilities for both sectors of the market. Impeccable service adds to the overall quality of stay.
About H Sovereign Bali
Strategically located for business and leisure, H Sovereign Bali is just minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport in the lively area of Tuban. It is close to major access roads including the Bypass and the new Benoa Toll. The hotel is within easy walking distance to the Krisna Bali complex for an island-inspired culinary experience or to shop for handicrafts and souvenirs.
Guests enjoy international cuisine at Kitchen Meliwis, while a selection of coffee and baked goods can be enjoyed at Owl stone. Light snacks and refreshments can be enjoyed at 28 Lounge and Bar as well as 7 Clovers Sky Bar. Select guests enjoy access to the executive Club Lounge.
Job Career Kuta Bali
H Sovereign Bali are currently seeking professional and experienced candidates to fill the following positions:
- Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel.
- Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
- Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition.
- Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
- Able to provide Quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
- Proven experience minimum 1- 2 years in the same position.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Established a friendly atmosphere of superior guest service and product quality.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, work well in environment with time constraints, and troubleshoot effectively.
- Ability to train & develop the staff, innovate & implement new ideas, build team morale, and demonstrated effective leadership skills including delegation skills.
- Time Management efficiently.
We need urgently to join with our team, if you are suitable and interested please kindly to send your CV / Resume and latest photograph to : [email protected]
Please put “ Position – Name ” in the email subject line and Only shortlist candidates will be notified.