H Sovereign Career Bali
H Sovereign Bali is a boutique hotel that celebrates taking contemporary elegance to the next level. It is fresh and edgy design concept that puts a playful twist on the traditions of tropical architecture. The hotel has been created for business and pleasure with clearly defined facilities for both sectors of the market. Impeccable service adds to the overall quality of stay.
About H Sovereign Bali
Strategically located for business and leisure, H Sovereign Bali is just minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport in the lively area of Tuban. It is close to major access roads including the Bypass and the new Benoa Toll. The hotel is within easy walking distance to the Krisna Bali complex for an island-inspired culinary experience or to shop for handicrafts and souvenirs.
Guests enjoy international cuisine at Kitchen Meliwis, while a selection of coffee and baked goods can be enjoyed at Owl stone. Light snacks and refreshments can be enjoyed at 28 Lounge and Bar as well as 7 Clovers Sky Bar. Select guests enjoy access to the executive Club Lounge.
Career with us
H Sovereign Bali are currently seeking professional and experienced candidates to fill the following positions:
GSA MANDARIN SPEAKER
- Register guests and assigns rooms.
- Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
- Assists in pre-registration and blocking of rooms for reservations.
- Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Understands room status and room status tracking.
- Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
- Must be sales-minded.
- Presents options and alternatives to guests and offers assistance in making choices.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
- Knows the location and types of available rooms as well as the activities and services of the property. Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notification housekeeping of all checkouts, late checkouts, early check-ins, special requests, and day use rooms.
- Proven experience minimum 1- 2 years in the same position.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, both oral and written (English – Mandarin).
- Established a friendly atmosphere of superior guest service and product quality.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, work well in environment with time constraints, and troubleshoot effectively.
- Ability to train & develop the staff, innovate & implement new ideas, build team morale, and demonstrated effective leadership skills including delegation skills.
- Time Management efficiently.
We need urgently to join with our team, if you are suitable and interested please kindly to send your CV / Resume and latest photograph to : [email protected]
Please put “ Position – Name ” in the email subject line and Only shortlist candidates will be notified.