Leva Hotel Career Dubai
HHRMA Job Career – Fresh, purposeful environments and vibrant spaces to match your epic lifestyle. Indulge in a guest experience brimming with opportunities and adventures. Leva is your world, your home away from home, the one that seeks you as you seek to explore.
HHRMA Job Career
Leva Hotel Dubai is seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
• Effectively manage controllable expenses and focus on maintaining/improving profit margins
• Analyzing the hotel performance using key business measures to feedback and provide insight, then developing action plans that target the levers to drive performance through a solid understanding of your business
• Responsible to provide Sales & Revenue accounting leadership and business best practices to the hotel
• Drive employee engagement and deliver the growth agenda achieving maximum efficiencies compliance with brand, operational, policy and legal frameworks.
• Refining and developing processes and establishing best practices to secure consistent delivery of the entire Hotel Operations and the end to end guest experience in the hotel.
• Functions as the primary strategic business leader of the property with responsibility for all aspects of the operation, including guest and employee satisfaction, human resources, financial performance, sales and revenue generation and delivering an ROI to the property ownership.
• Drives implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives with the objective of meeting or exceeding guest expectations, increased profit and market share
• Holds property leadership team accountable for strategy execution and guides their individual professional development
• The position sales engines are leveraged and initiates independent and proactive sales activities, when appropriate, to generate demand
• Verifies that the objectives and goals of the Hotel and property owner work together to achieve brand positioning and success.
• Builds owner loyalty through proactive communication, setting and managing expectations and delivering solid business results.
• The position is actively involved in the local community and builds strong relationships with local officials, businesses, and customers. Represents LEVA and its values in all leadership actions.
• The ideal candidate is a seasoned and highly intelligent hotel professional with outstanding, management skills and extensive hands-on experience
• Commercial Acumen- key understanding of revenue management and possession of a broad sales experience with the ability to enhance the hotels operational performance. Experience in managing budgets, revenue proposals, creating business plan as well as short, medium- and long-term strategies.
• Keen eye for details to constantly drive high standards.
• Self-Driven with a focus on delivering great results.
• Great team player with a positive attitude, who can build exceptional teams.
• Excellent and articulate communicator who acts with authenticity.
Email to us
We need urgently to join with our team, if you are suitable and interested please kindly to send your CV / Resume and latest photograph to : [email protected]
Please put “Position – Name” in the email subject line and Only shortlist candidates will be notified.