NamNam Noodle Bar is a leading Vietnamese Casual Quick Service Restaurant Singapore, with 3 outlets operating in Jakarta (Gandaria City, Kota Kasablanka & Plaza Indonesia) and 1 outlet operating in Bali (Petitenget).
About NamNam Noodle Bar
NamNam was founded by Director and Owner Chef Nam through his love for cooking and exceptional culinary skills. Born in Vietnam, Nam fled to Denmark with his family in 1979 when Vietnam fell to the communists. Though he had only spent 7 years of his childhood in Saigon, his parents took every effort to ensure that he kept to his Vietnamese traditions and culture.
Instilled with Vietnamese pride, Nam embarked on a culinary expedition around the world. He has worked in various award-winning restaurants and hotels – such as the one Michelin star Le Canard Oslo and the prestigious Sukhothai Bangkok, where he took the reins as Executive Chef.
Despite his travels and exposure to various cuisines, Nam returned to his roots and finally opened NamNam Noodle Bar on 15 October 2012.
The casual quick-service noodle bar took 5 years of careful planning before making its maiden debut in the bustling Raffles City Shopping Centre. NamNam is now one of the most popular Vietnamese restaurants in Singapore, serving up a variety of noodles, including Vietnam’s famous pho, as well as savoury baguettes known as banh mi. Based on old-world recipes with a modern twist, NamNam’s food transports diners to the vibrant streets of Vietnam.
HHRMA Job Career Bali
NamNam Noodle Bar looking for the right person to fill the above position at our Bali ( Petitenget ) outlet :
- RESTAURANT MANAGER
- RESTAURANT MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager ( 1 )
- Fluent in English is a must
- Good communication, problem solving and teamwork skills
- Having a good management skill and strong leadership
- Having attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Precise with administrative / paperwork tasks (inventory, cost control, etc) ( 1 )
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good teamwork skills
Email to us
Please put “Name – Position” in the email subject line and Only shortlist candidates will be notified.