Qatar Airways Career
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high. From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job
We are looking for a Direct Sales and OTA Officer to be based in our London office. In this role, you will primarily support the Direct Sales activities for the region, by assisting the Regional Direct Sales & OTA Manager and e-Commerce teams across Europe. You will maintain QR.com as a key direct sales channel for the airline, driving qualified traffic to the website in order to increase conversion rates and achieve targets for revenue and online penetration for Qatar Airways in the region. You will identify, plan and implement sales initiatives, marketing activities, develop new partnerships and manage site content, eliminating any technical bugs in order to increase ales, strengthen strategic online partnerships and improve overall customer experience. You will also drive OTA performance through the implementation of a coordinated OTA strategy, working with partners in Global Sales and with Field-based Account Managers to ensure a seamless approach
- Plan and implement a program of promotional offer, value-add and ancillary product propositions to achieve revenue, yield improvement and European penetration targets for online and direct sales channels, with primary emphasis on sales through qatarairways.com.
- Design and manage online marketing activity to increase relevant traffic flow and sales conversion, using PPC, SEO, viral, display, email marketing, social media and affiliate campaigns; ensure delivery of all campaign applications on time, to budget and to the highest standard
- Work with partner sites to maximise online referrals within the business; manage the QR affiliate marketing programme for NSW Europe
- Coordinate and oversee the management of qr.com/Europe pages by field e-commerce team to ensure site information is kept up to date and meets commercial objectives and NSW Europe legal/best practice requirements. Communicate latest web releases and commercial updates to internal stakeholders
Support Regional Direct Sales & OTA Manager, in integrating global e-commerce, OTA and direct sales strategy into sales distribution across the region.
- Represent channel priorities in internal meetings; run workshops to train on new systems and knowledge share
- Update communication materials from Head Office to ensure they are fit for the local market
- Develop and implement initiatives to increase e-newsletter subscribers and achieve online check-in targets across the region
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent (preferably in Marketing or eCommerce)
- Strong e-commerce and/or online travel agency background
- Ability to interpret and work with performance metrics
- Strong analytical skills
- Good understanding of the European market
- Previous experience working in a project management role would be beneficial
- Experience working with Search Engine Marketing, Email Marketing, Affiliate Programs, Online Marketing Partnership & Relationship Management, Display Advertising and Social Media
- Exposure to Business-to-Commercial marketing, ideally with the airline/aviation industry and online retail for travel would be advantageous
- Proven ability to work with ambiguity and come up with credible solutions
- Good understanding of Excel – formulas and variance metrics
- All applicants must have the unrestricted right to live and work in the United Kingdom
We need urgently to join with our team, if you are suitable and interested please kindly to send your CV / Resume and latest photograph to : Apply